SOTABOX III: Fast and Light

我的SOTA器材規劃一直是講求輕便、快速佈署,希望到達後能在兩分鐘內完成架台,並盡快以FT8完成四筆QSO後,接著進行話務SSB通聯。
When it comes to STOA radio gear, I am focused on lightweight and fast deployment, I want to be able to finish stetting up the equipment within two minutes after arriving the summit, and I always begin my activation with FT8, and after four QSOs I switch to phone SSB.

所以,我的第三代SOTABOX,以Discovery TX-500無線電機和Digirig Mobile介面盒為基礎,含樹莓派、8AH磷酸鋰鐵電池,置於塑膠彈藥箱內,含伸縮天線總重量2.8公斤。
My SOTABOX III is based on the Discovery TX-500Digirig Mobile, housed in a plastic ammo box with a Raspberry PI and an 8AH LiFEPO battery. The whole system weights 6 lbs including the telescopic antenna.


箱子上部整合了一個手動天線調諧器,沒什麼特別的地方,典型的LC阻抗匹配設計。
On the top of the box sits a manual antenna tuner, nothing fancy, just a typical LC matching circuitry. 


箱底則有電池、樹莓派和Digirig Mobile:
Battery, Raspberry PI and Digirig Mobile:

這顆電池能同時輸出12V以及5V,同時為無線電機及樹莓派供電。
The battery outputs 12V and 5V at the same time, powering the transceiver and the PI  simultaneously.


設置完成的樣子,透過VNC將手機與樹莓派連線,可在手機上操作FT8:
Completed setup, the PI is controlled via VNC, so that I can do FT8 on my cellphone:


設置過程影片:
Video of setting up:



留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

典型在夙昔,懷念朱鹿老師

The Chinese VHF 500W Kit

便攜可折疊多波段「地調地網」